- 01225 460333
The first name-stamp was replaced by a single line unseriffed type issued 24th July 1849. This example was used in Bath with a 'BATH' date stamp in 1851.
By 1856 William Mucklewin had been succeded by John Palmer also in the bakery business
With several other receiving house in Bath, New-King street was closed on the introduction of Pillar Boxes, 1857-58.
Ex Emonet collection